Today, nobody is left untouched by Facebook. Facebook was introduced first in February 2004. At that time, the membership was initially restricted to students of Harvard College. On 26 September, 2006, Facebook was opened to everyone having a valid email address and at least 13 years of age.
We will here tell you facts about Facebook which are even tough to find on Facebook even.
- Mark Zuckerberg receives only $1 annual salary as CEO of Facebook.
- Facebook supports more than 70 languages at present.
- Facebook dominantly has blue color in its design because its founder, Mark Zuckerberg is red and green color blind.
- You can block anyone on Facebook but can not block Mark Zuckerberg, you will get an error.
- Nobody can exactly tell the purpose of poke button because even Facebook havent defined its purpose but excessive use of poke button may lead to a block.
- 50% of internet users are connected with Facebook .
- If servers of Facebook get down, it will incur $25000 per minute loss to Facebook.
- Facebook addiction has now taken shape of a disease know as FAD ( Facebook Addiction Disorder). Nearly 350 million people are suffering from same.
- Daily Facebook is attacked by 6 lac hackers.
- Facebook spends $30 million on hosting only every year.
- Iceland Constitution was framed in 2011 with the help of Facebook.
- One of every five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook.
- If you want to earn money at home, then hack Facebook or find some bug in it, you will get rewarded.
- The social networking giant has nearly 10% fake accounts (143 million ).
- Facebook has 1.65 billion monthly active users (MAUs) with a 10% increase every year.
- Every minute on Facebook : 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded
- The Facebook “Like” button started its journey as the “Awesome” button.