Since Facebook bought up WhatsApp, many new features are being continuously added to it like Calling (Voice and Video), Bold, Italic and Strike-through text, launch of Windows & Mac PC client, removal of $1 fees and many more.
Facebook introduced some years ago, a very nice feature to Messenger that was very much appreciated. The feature was introduction of chat heads.
What if you want the same for WhatsApp ? It is not available officially but some third party apps can be used to enjoy the feature. Two best apps of them are
Features of these Apps
- No need of rooting the device. No worries.
- Can see messages instantly on the screen.
- No worries of blue ticks.
- Hide your online status.
- See messages on lock screen.
Dashdow over Seebye
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Easy to close.
- Does not require extra permissions. Check details on next Page.
- You cant reply directly from Dashdow. But with launch of new feature of WhatsApp, reply from notification panel will ease the work.
Installation and User Guide
- Download Dashdow What App. Click on image below to download.
- Open the App. Tick the first option Notification Access.
- App will redirect you to Notification Access options. Give Dashdow access by simply ticking the box or circle in front of its name.
- Enjoy the app.