LeEco Le 1S eco has got a great responce in its initial hours after its launch on 3rd May in Mumbai. LeEco got 100,000 registrations for new smartphone launched LeEco Le 1S eco on Flipkart in the first 24 hours itself. LeEco Le 1S eco is only second smartphone launched by company in India, its a Made for India device.
Talking about the features, it is a completely feature-packed device.
- Mirror surfaced fingerprint sensor with 99.3% precision
- 32 GB internal storage
- 3 GB RAM
- Gold unibody metal frame
- 5.5 inch Full HD display (403ppi) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.85 GHz 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 Octa Core Processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 13+5 MP camera sensors combination
- Dual SIM with both slots supporting LTE (4G)
- Type C usb port
- Slim and handy at 7.6 mm thickness and 169 g weight, (151.1 x 74.2 x 7.6mm) dimensions
- 3000 mAh battery and also supports fast charging
LeEco has introduced a new digital storage drive, LeEco Drive with 5 TB space for every LeEco user.
Its sale will start on 12 May, 2016 at 2 pm but you need to register first to buy this smartphone. The smartphone has launched at a price of Rs 10,899 for the Indian market. It will come with one year free LeEco content membership. Introductory price for the device is Rs 9,999 for first 100,000 phones. You can register on Flipkart by clicking here or on image below.
Comparison with already available LeEco Le 1S
Specifications and design is almost identical of both the phones in terms of size, screen, camera, battery and sensors. The processor in the Le 1s is a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core SoC whereas the Le 1s Eco is powered by a 1.85 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor.
Le 1s is priced at INR 10,999 and Le 1s Eco at INR 9,999 as an introductory offer.
I suggest you to buy Le 1S because its has more powerful processor, clocked at 2.2Ghz and supposed to have better performance.
If you want to buy LeEco 1s , then click here to buy.