Privacy is one of the biggest thing we consider today. We keep our gadgets as much safe and private as possible. We never want anyone else to look into our gadgets and things. And why not, we have our own so called personal life. We want to store personal data somewhere nobody can access it. When we simply protect it with password, we face problems keeping it secret as everybody force tell the password because they can see your account. What if you can hide your account and access it in private room only. We will tell you how create hidden account, how to hide it completely and how to access it.
Trick to create hidden account
- Open Notepad either by searching notepad or using command prompt ( Press WIN+R > type notepad >hit enter ). OR
- In Notepad, Copy and Paste code written next
net user hidden password /add
net local group Administrators hiddenusername /add
- Replace password with your hidden account password and hiddenusername with your account user name.
- And Save this file as Hidden.bat
- Open the folder where this file is saved. Right-click on the file and Run as administrator . After this a command prompt will appear telling that your account is created.
- You can confirm your hidden account creation this way. Press WIN+R > type cmd >hit enter > type net users > hit enter. Now you can see all the user accounts on your PC along with hidden account.
Note : Be careful about spaces while typing commands in cmd .
Your hidden account is created and you have checked the same.
Trick to make hidden account completely disappear
Follow the steps
- Search cmd or command prompt and run as administrator.
- Type net user hidden /active:no ( be careful about spaces or directly copy paste the command from here ) >hit enter.
- You have successfully hidden your account if the command has executed successfully.
Warning : If you run cmd normally, without administrative permissions. You will see error 5 (Access is denied ) while executing the command.
Trick to get back your hidden account and access the private data
- Open cmd with administrative permissions as done earlier
- Type net user hidden /active:yes then hit enter.
- This way you can bring your hidden account back.